Saturday, April 25, 2009

Educational Toys for Play and Therapy Use

I went into the Lakeshore Learning Store on Dallas Parkway by the Galleria today, and I am glad I didn't have much time to browse or I would have wanted to buy everything in the store. My son had a good time there, too. They have a lot of toys out in the store where kids can play with them, and they were having arts and crafts activities in the middle of the store. It was my first time in the store but I have ordered puzzles and picture cards from their online store before and I have been pleased. I highly recommend visiting the store though for great therapy toys and products, and bring along your kid if you can.

There are also several great websites where you can purchase quality educational and therapeutic toys and games online. And sometimes just browsing the sites gives me ideas for things I can make myself or look for on craigslist or ebay, or in secondhand stores.

Check out:

Lakeshore Learning
Different Roads to Learning

Kidscope Toys

Baby Bumblebee

No comments:

Post a Comment